Friday, September 08, 2006

Seeing Orange

Sorry about the lack of updates over the past week, I've been working my ass off.

Gotta keep this brief too, as I leave for the airport in 45 minutes. Basically this is the most important game of the year for BC. Win this one, and we've got a great chance at a 10-win season. Lose, and we're way on the outside looking in for the Atlantic Division title. Our defense will be tested by Clemson's wideouts, although I think the doom-and-gloomers are wrong about the Tigers being able to pound the ball away at us. Improving the pass rush will be key--if we can knock Proctor off his game in his first real challenge as a starting QB, we're well on our way to victory. When we have the ball, we need to exploit the loss of Anthony Waters and test Clemson's inexperienced LBs. This might be a great time to roll out Jeff Smith.

I'll be shocked if Matt Ryan doesn't play tomorrow. The question is, will he be 100%??

Should be a beautiful day tomorrow. I'm off to Boston. Go Eagles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?