Friday, September 15, 2006

BYU's in town, lock up your wife...or wives

No extensive game preview this week because, to be quite honest, I don't know a lot about BYU's team other than what I've been told by others. It sounds like they have a decent running game and short passing attack, but are vulnerable on defense and don't have the jets to go deep. I'm also hearing that their special teams is atrocious, which is good.

As long as BC shows up to play for this one, we should be OK. BYU will score their points but I don't think they have the guns to keep with BC's offense.

Final score: BC 38, BYU 27



Great article in today's Globe on none other than former BC quarterback Paul Peterson, who is now a graduate assistant at BYU. He was one of the most exciting players to wear a BC uniform in recent memory, and let's hope that he gets some sort of recognition during the game for his contributions to our program.

Interesting article in yesterday's Herald on Nick Larkin. I was particularly interested to read about his foot afflictions (which I'd never known about before), as I also suffer from extremely flat feet. Larkin could be primed for a breakout year. Finally, another article in today's Herald on TOB approaching the career win milestone at BC--I wouldn't reccomend reading this one after a heavy meal.

Off to the airport on 2 hours. See you all on Sunday, and GO EAGLES!!

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, Philly.

For the record, if you're going to talk about hot, female BC fans in short jean skirts, you're gonna have to post pictures. That's what the internet is for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?