Saturday, January 13, 2007

OK, I lied again

Turns out I will update tonight.

Really wish I'd gotten to see tonight's game. 6-1 on the road, even over Merrimack, is fucking awesome. This is just what we need to get our act together, and a CAREER HIGH 5 points could be just what Brian Boyle needs to get his senior year kick-started. Hell, maybe pulling the "C" was what he needed. I'd hoped for 7 points from our first 4 games of 2007 and while that didn't happen, 6 is the next best thing. Hat trick for Benn Ferriero and Boyle, Joe Rooney, and Brock Bradford rounded out BC's scoring. Excellent job and let's keep it going--3 points from a pair of games in Burlington next weekend should be the goal.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Anabasis said...

Good to see an update, Alex. Those broken promises to update the blog left me feeling like a 9 year old kid who's dad never plays catch with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?