Friday, August 10, 2007

New commit; First scrimmage tomorrow

BC has added the verbal commitment of Holliston DE/TE Mike Stone. Stone is very much a sleeper prospect, but one look at the kid's measurables will tell you why the coaching staff offered; he is 6'7/230 and runs a 4.7 40. Sure, he's a 2-star, lightly regarded prospect with not much interest from the top programs....but does that remind you of a kid from Indiana we took a flyer on a few years ago in order to get his highly-touted, offensive tackle best friend?? Definitely not saying that Stone is going to be the next Kiwi, but I wouldn't write him off just yet either. The kid clearly has upside.

In other news, the team's first scrimmage will be held tomorrow. I probably won't be able to sneak into Alumni to check it out myself, but hopefully I'll get some thoughts from someone who can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?