Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Season Opener

Hockey takes the ice tonight at home for its season opener against the cross-town opponent (Rival?? Yeah, they play in the Beanpot, but they are AT BEST our #4 rival after Eurabia Tech-Kenmore, Maine, and UMass-Durham aka Maine Lite; I personally would put them behind Harvard and North Dakota as well) Huskies of Northeastern. I can't make this one but I will be there in spirit, and those of you in my shoes can listen in on Yahoo Radio.

Conte should be packed to the rafters for this one. Basketball season hasn't started yet and there hasn't been a home football game in almost 2 weeks, so there's no excuse. Keep it loud and chase the Huskies back to the ghetto.

My prediction: BC 4, Northeastern 1. 2 goals for Joe Rooney, one apiece for Brian Boyle and Brett Motherwell.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Pinhead Nation said...

I think we'll be lucky to have 4,000 at Conte tonight. Can't see the place packed at all.

Pinhead Nation

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Reeva M said...

This was great to read thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?